Don't just make college plans... make college progress.

KU Faculty Frequently Asked Questions

What is concurrent enrollment?

Lawrence Public School District students enroll with the University of Kansas and take college courses at their high schools.

How does our department offer a course?

Please contact to set up a meeting for discussing your course offering proposal.

What courses are currently offered?

Please visit this link for a list of current offerings.

Who teaches the courses?

Faculty in the high schools teach the courses. Departments approve the faculty upon first iteration of the course offering.

How do departments ensure the quality of instruction?

Once a course is approved to be offered, the department will work with the high school faculty to discuss course content. The departments will train the high school faculty and observe each course twice a year to ensure quality.

Jayhawk Blueprint Updates

Information about the second step of the enrollment process is now available! Please click here to learn more.