Don't just make college plans... make college progress.

Student Frequently Asked Questions

How do I take a course?

You will work with your counselor to determine your eligibility for each course. Once completed, you will complete a consent packet, fill out an application with the University of Kansas, and enroll in classes. More information can be found here.

What classes are offered?

Please visit this link to see a list of courses offered.

Can I take any course?

At this time, students enrolled in the Jayhawk Blueprint program can only take the courses listed here

How much does it cost?

Courses are offered at a discounted rate of $103 per credit hour. Classes currently offered are 3-credit hours which is a total of $309 per course.

What is the difference between AP Courses and Concurrent Enrollment?

Advanced Placement are special sections of high school courses designated by the high school to prepare students for national Advanced Placement tests. Students may earn college credits for these courses based upon their scores on these tests. Generally, students must earn scores of at least a 3 (on a scale of 1-5) on these national exams to earn college credit.

Concurrent enrollment courses are taught in the high schools by high school faculty. The student will have credit for the college course, a KU transcript, and exposure to college-level learning while still in high school upon successfully completing the course(s).

Can my parents/guardians see my Enroll & Pay account?

Only if you grant them delegate access. There are two places where delegate access can be awarded.

  1. Delegate access within Enroll & Pay allows your parent or guardian access to view your course schedule, grades, and/or financials. Setting up Delegate Access is also necessary if you would like to give KU permission to release information about your record to your parent or guardian over the phone or by email. Please see instructions on Registrar's Delegate Access webpage. Once the student has granted the delegate access, there are additional instructions for the delegate to complete the process. 
  2. Payment delegate access is through Touchnet. This is where payment is actually made for your bill. For step-by-step instructions, check-out Pay Online webpage provided by Students Accounts & Receivables.  
How can I pay my bill?

If you have given your parent/guardian delegate access, they can make the payment through their delegate account. If you are paying the bill yourself, you can do so through your Enroll & Pay account. To view instructions on how to set-up payment delegates and pay your bill, please visit the Pay Online instructions provided by Student Accounts & Receivables. 

What if I already applied to KU?

If you have completed a Freshman or Non-Degree application already, e-mail and give them your name and date of birth, the school where you are taking concurrent enrollment classes during the Spring or Fall term, and a statement that you have already applied.  With this information your application will be updated.

What if I need to drop a course?

Concurrent Enrollment students cannot withdraw from their KU class(es) without approval from the student’s teacher or counselor. Please visit this link for more information.

What are the withdraw deadlines?

Please visit this link for deadlines.

Will the withdraw show on my transcript?

If you withdraw on or before the last day to cancel, the course will not be recorded on your KU transcript. If you withdraw after the last day to cancel, a W will be recorded on the KU transcript, as long as you withdraw on or before the last day to withdraw.

Jayhawk Blueprint Updates

Information about the second step of the enrollment process is now available! Please click here to learn more.