Accessing Enroll & Pay
Logging in to Enroll & Pay as a Student
To login to Enroll & Pay, you will need to make sure your KU Online ID is set-up. To set-up your KU Online ID, you will need your KU ID number, which KU Admissions should have sent you after you were admitted to KU. Once you have set-up your KU Online ID set-up you can use that to log in to any of your KU accounts.
Setting Up Delegate Access
Text Only Instructions on Adding Delegates
- Login to KU Enroll & Pay. One of the easiest ways to do this is to click on the menu button to the left (three horizontal lines) and there is a link to Enroll & Pay in the upper right corner. You will need your KU online ID and password to log in.
- Click on the Share My Information tile.
- This takes you to the Set Up Delegates page. From here click on the create new delegate link on the screen.
- Read through the privacy statement and accept the terms. Remember that adding a delegate to your Enroll & Pay account will allow someone else to view your information.
- Next, add in the personal information for the delegate you want to add.
- On this page select the things in Enroll & Pay you want the delegate to have access to in your account. You can select as many or as few items as you want. Once you are happy you can click next.
- Now you can either type your own personal message to your delegate or use the auto-generated one from the system. Click Send Email when you are happy with the message. This will alert the delegate that you granted them access and how login to Enroll & Pay for the first time.
- You can always edit a person’s access or deactivate a delegate. To edit or deactivate, click on the delegate’s name. This will take you back to the page where you can select items in Enroll & Pay to give access or a button to deactivate.
- If you deactivate the delegate’s access, there will be no checkmark in the Active column. If there is a checkmark, the account is Active.