Now that you have successfully completed a Jayhawk Blueprint Course, you have earned some of your first college-level credits. If you are attending a college other than KU, you will have to order a transcript for them to give you credit for your Jayhawk Blueprint course(s).
How to Order a Transcript
Ordering a transcript is pretty simple. There is a small fee associated. Please follow the instructional video or check out the instructions below.
Text Only Instructions on Ordering a Transcript
- Go to the KU Registrar transcript webpage. Click on “KU Online ID: Start Your Order.” If your KU ID is not active you may have to use the other option, but the process is very similar.
- You will be asked to log in using your KU Online ID and password. After you log in, you should see a screen like the one pictured here. Click on the Order a Transcript link. It will take you to another page where you will have to click the green button at the bottom that says “Order Transcripts.”
- You will then be guided through the process of inputting your personal information. You will have to select whether you want an electronic transcript or not. If you are sending your transcript to an institution that accepts electronic transcripts this is the cheapest and simplest option. Once you have finished this portion, click Continue at the bottom of the page and continue filling out the pages as guided.
- Next, select who to send the transcript to (i.e. a college/university, scholarships, employer, etc.). Based on the option you select the system will prompt you for any additional specific information, such as the name of the school or organization.
- Select Current Transcript for when you want your transcript processed. Continue to fill out the rest of the information based on why you are ordering your transcript. You can also add any attachments you need based on the requirements of who you are sending your transcript to. The bottom of the page shows you how much the transcript will cost. Note: Make sure to wait to request your transcript until all your grades have been posted in Enroll & Pay.
- Double-check that everything looks correct. If you see an error, you can click Edit and update the school or organization information. You can also add additional locations to send your transcript to at this time. Please note, that there is an additional cost for each additional place you send a transcript.
- Finally, enter your payment information and click Submit Order. Before you click submit, make sure everything is correct because transcript purchases are non-refundable.